Thursday, May 24, 2012

Updates Update Updates...

Exciting news!!!
We officially are residents of Mt Kisco, New York! Joe and I had an appointment to meet with a landlord yesterday but unfortunately the meeting feel through and we began to get worried. We held our breath and called this morning to reschedule. To our surprise we had a new appointment in 20 minutes! As we pulled off the parkway ( <-- hehe NY's word for freeway) I caught a glimpse and fell deeply in love with the town of Mt Kisco. I quickly told Joe that if this didn't work out I would be heartbroken just because of the town. One of my favorite landmarks is the local Catholic Church:
Wow!!

We met with the landlord and fell in love with the apartment and surprisingly enough the lease required no credit check. (I am pretty sure this is because the landlord is a retired officer and loved Joe!) As we were doing the walk thru a mom and son came by to look at the apartment also. As soon as they walked in we quickly told our landlord we would take it. Seconds after that someone called to make an appointment to come see it also... was it meant to be or what?! A neighbor came by to introduce herself and welcome us to the neighborhood. We got the keys and were told we could move in anytime! I will post pictures once we move in and get settled. Here is a picture of our street...
Isn't this street the most perfect street ever? <3

2 comments:

  1. I love it! can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well everything fell into place didn't it?! That's great!

    ReplyDelete