Wednesday, May 2, 2012

IT'S REAL!!!

Most of you know Joe and I have been planning to move to New York in the near near future, but now it’s REAL. Even in my last post I was planning the move and sharing updates but today totally changed things. We booked our ONE WAY flight to NYC! It may not seem to be as big of a moment as I am making it but it sure is. After I clicked the purchase button for our flights I got head to toe chills, I didn’t know if I should cry or jump for joy. I have so many emotions going on I can barely sit still. I am nervous, scared, excited, and more I can not even put my finger on. I seriously can not wait to experience this part of my life with my husband and I will try my hardest not to let my habit of stressing ruin the fun. I guess a part of me never believed the day would come but... WE ARE MOVING TO NEW YORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment