Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Special Thanks...

I can not explain how thankful Joe and I are to have the best people in our life. The last day of packing started off with just Joe and I finishing up.We were then accompanied by one of my best friends from high school (who was generously helping us pack on her lunch) and one his friends from childhood. As we were rapidly getting through the last of it I made a joke about how we always put my girlfriend to work when we move. (because lately its been often) Joe then tells me that's how you know who your best friends are and I could not agree more. By that evening our house was a buzz with people helping us finish and friends and family stopping by to wish us well. We defiantly felt the love!

A group of my girls were the last to leave around 12:30am! We just couldn't part but I did have to get up at 3:30am for our flight. Once they started to trickle out (I informed them that they could leave one at a time to make it easier) the tears began to fall. These five girls have been so special to me, some for my whole life and some just recently making a big impact. I will miss everyone so much but can not wait for everyone to visit and explore our new city with us!

One final Thank You to everyone who helped us pack or just kept us company we really value all our family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment