Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crafty Edition: Wedding Gift

As most know I am an avid scrapbook-er and I enjoy making gifts for the ones I love. In a previous post I described a wedding that Joe and I had the pleasure of attending. When looking through their registry trying to find something special to gift to them I couldn't help thinking that I wanted to give them something really memorable and unique. I decided to take this challenge on myself. Joe and I brainstormed a little and we decided whatever I chose to whip up should match the theme of their wedding... Old Hollywood Glamour. This is the final product:
I love it so much I have decided to make one for Joe and I's engagement. :) Here are some of the little details that I am very fond of:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for this sweet gift! I smile every time I look at it!

    ReplyDelete