Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Move In Day

Today is the day.... We have checked out of our hotel and I am currently blogging from our new apartment! This seems a little more glamorous then it really is because we are still currently waiting for our belongings. We are crossing our fingers that it will be sometime today! Joe and the landlord are running around the apartment installing air conditioning and other things we need.

I can not express how much I love our new place. It has so much character! One big plus is our whirlpool bath.... I swear I am not trying to brag. ;) I have never had a soaking tub and I plan on taking full advantage of it!! Everything in New York has been so amazing... It's drastically different then back home but each have their up sides. I can not picture Joe and I anywhere but here. Here are some "before" pictures:

We can't wait to fully move in!!!

2 comments:

  1. i wnat this rug. I love the colors. WHERE DID YOU GET IT?

    ReplyDelete