Wednesday, January 29, 2014

101 Things in 1001 Days: #70 - Complete 3 fitness challenges from Pinterest


When I am in my gym routine you can find me on the elliptical just about anytime day or night. The thing I lack sense joining a new gym is strength training. I hate exploring new gyms and trying to find the machines I want so I gravitate towards cardio and very rarely (unless I have a gym buddy) do I venture anywhere else. This has left me with one problem, my tummy. I can run my little heart out but it will never make my tummy firm. (Although it does help keep it flat!) So following the 101 things in 1001 days I am going to choose my first fitness challenge from Pinterest that will hopefully (cross your fingers) firm up my tummy. Tomorrow is the day I will begin the:

30 Day Abs Challenge

 
I will be posting a follow up after I complete this challenge (February 28th) and will be including a before and after picture. (cringe)

Let’s see if these things really work!

No comments:

Post a Comment