Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorites: Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies


In my married life I enjoying baking and cooking for the two of us. One of my biggest pet peeves is when a recipe turns out wrong or doesn’t taste as I thought it would. Before I even step foot in the kitchen I take the time to research online any recipe I am thinking about making. When it comes to baking I will type in any type of cookie/cake/pastry that sounds good to me at that moment and begin shifting through the results. I really rely on comments ad reviews from other bakers/cooks. I try to read the good bad AND ugly so I know if I need to adjust the recipe in any way. While trying to find the next hidden gem to add to my recipe book I came across a recipe for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. My husband is not into rich sweets but I can’t get enough so I decided to try them out. This recipe is now my go-to if I am having a major chocolate craving. BEWARE: This recipe makes a million cookies and they are addicting. (I usually eat two and take the rest to work) Recently my skin has been having harsh reactions to chocolate so I thought I would share the recipe and let someone else indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment