Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bookshelf Update

To keep on the theme of books I thought I would share a picture of our ever growing bookshelf. (If this does not interest you I understand) Joe and I started acquiring books from our favorite but expensive used bookstore Strand in New York City. We got lucky a couple of times at our library when they were trying to get rid of inventory. Sense I began to work in New York City I started to venture out to explore what was located in my neighborhood. I found a bookstore a couple blocks from my office and took Joe to explore the next day. Book Off (my new go to) has a huge selection of dollar books and most of the time they have a five books for three dollars sale. Needless to say our bookshelf is growing at a rapid rate.

May 2012 


February 2013


January 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment