Tuesday, April 3, 2012

PE Update: One Month

It’s been about a month sense I began my PE class and I can’t say that it’s not getting a little bland. I usually try to workout on a regular basis anyway but have to journal all my workouts and how they make me feel is a little time consuming. You would think I like to write about anything because I blog but the truth is things really have to interest me for me to get completely into them. I did find a way to keep track of all the calories I consume in one day. My Fitness Pal is an app you can download (for free) to enter or scan (the best part!) in all the food you’ve eaten in one day. Usually I am not one to record or add up all my calories for the day but this app has a feature where you can scan the bar-code of whatever you are eating with your phone and it enters it into you food diary automatically! With the new knowledge from the textbook that I thought was going to be useless, working out, and counting calories I’ve lost a total of 4 pounds without even trying! Now I just need to start loving to journal about fitness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment