Saturday, April 28, 2012

Big Apple Update

After much discussion and planning our official/unofficial (?) moving date is...


We have made the decision to stop expecting everything to come together from across the country. So on May 21st 2012 we will be taking a huge jump and Move to New York with no place to live and only job prospects! Crazy?! People that know me best would never in a million years expect me to make a move like this. I am a planner and I need to know every last detail to feel secure about something but now this. For some reason I am not as nervous as I thought I would be. Joe of course "knows" everything is going to work out and keeps telling me to relax and have fun. It amazes me that people live that way - no worries just having faith. In all honesty it makes me jealous, I really cant imagine no stressing over the little things, but I will start now... I have faith that everything will work out and we will be happy where ever we end up. (I swear I really mean that... really!)
:)

Side note: When I googled May 21 2012 to find the image above I learned that apparently its supposed to be the end of the world? Creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment