Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is Karma Really a B****?


Wikipedia’s definition of Karma is as follows:
Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म IPA: [ˈkərmə];[1] Pali: kamma) in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called sasāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies. 

To me Karma feels very real, I have seen people continue to make poor decisions their entire life and in one way or another I’ve seen it catch up to them. I know everyone’s views are different and I am a very open person, so what do you think? Does it really work, or do we just like to think it does? Is this belief just something to make us feel better or release anger? On the opposite side of it; when the tables are turned do you still stand by your belief or does your tune change?! When you have done something you know is morally wrong and it catches up to you (if you believe in Karma), do you own it or play the victim? 

Please do not preserve this post emotional in anyway. This is just something I have always wondered about after hearing many people in my life utter the phrase, “Karma is a B****.” I like to listen and I like to know how other people preserve things. Please share…
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment