Friday, March 20, 2015

My Stockpile


Compared to the Stockpiles shown on the popular TV show Extreme Couponers my stockpile looks like a baby. In my head this is more than enough for my husband and I not to run out of things and also to try out some new brands/products. Looking at the photo above it looks like a lot of product but in reality we only keep on hand a few of each type of product (a few more if we really love it) and anything we don't need or doesn't fit gets dropped into our donation box. I am paying basically nothing for the products so might as well share the wealth with those that really need the items.

Stockpile Inventory

My Deodorants - 3
Husbands Deodorants - 7 (just restocked)
My Shampoos - 4
My Conditioners - 3
My Hair Treatments - 2
Baby Shampoos - 2 (to clean makeup brushes)
Lotions - 3
Shave Gels - 4
Packs of Razors - 3
Husbands 3in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner/Shower Gel - 3
My Body Washes - 4
Hair Sprays - 4
Bar Soaps - 2
Bath Treatment - 1
Face Cleansing Wipes - 1
Air Freshener - 1
 Dish Soap - 1
Hand Soaps - 6
Facial Exfoliater - 1
Face Cleansers - 2
Mouth Washes - 6
Floss Picks Packs - 2
Floss - 2
Mascaras - 2
Eyebrow Pencil - 1
Tooth Brushes - 2
Toothpaste - 16 (going to go through these and donate)

(All the items in the back right corner are my Mary Kay items I'm selling)

No comments:

Post a Comment