Monday, March 16, 2015

Five Minute DIY Project


When Joe and I go on vacation I always try to remember to pick up a picture frame that has the name of the place we traveled to. Well, lets be honest most of the time I either forget all together or can't find one I really like. We had a few interesting encounters with locals in Cabo when we were trying to purchase souvenirs so we ended up not getting anything. When I got back home I took to the internet to see if I could find anything. Strange as it was I really couldn't locate any and the few that I did find were just not my style. So then I had an even better idea. I pulled out all the craft/scrapbook things and found everything you see above.

List of supplies I used
  • Making memories rub-ons
  • Scissors
  • 5 x 7 picture frame
  • Favorite photo
 - - -
 It took me under ten minutes to complete and I am happier with the finished product than I would have been if I had bought one.

No comments:

Post a Comment