Monday, June 16, 2014

BoxyCharm June 2014

These past couple of months I have been trying to become a more talented makeup artist. (Okay, I really just want to know how to do my own makeup) I have been doing my makeup the same way for years and never really change it up. Before I started spending my hard earned cash on makeup I decided to research these monthly beauty boxes to see if they were a cheaper way to try out new products. I researched a ton of different companies and found that BoxyCharm had an amazing track record for pleasing their customers every month. Most monthly beauty boxes you pay between $10-$15 and you seem to get deluxe samples every month. BoxyCharm on the other hand is $21 a month and you receive full size products to try out. Take a look at what came in my June 2014 BoxyCharm box:


- - -

Box Theme: Bridal Beauty

Items in the box (left to right):

NEW Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara - $7.99
Tarte Cheek Stain - $30.00
STRANGEBEAUTIFUL Nail Laquer - $18.00
Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLiner in Midnight Blue - $15.00
Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream HyperLight - $22.00

Total Value - $92.99
 
- - -

I was really impressed with this beauty box and that almost everything in the box was new to me. I have already used the Tarina Tarantino under eye brighter and I love it. The only negative comment I have about this box is that I do not need any more nail polish but everything else was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment