Saturday, June 21, 2014

5th Visitor of 2014 was... (My Dog Ate My Camera?)

My Mommy!

My mother booked a spur of the moment trip the last weekend in May. During her visit we enjoyed some mother-daughter bonding while walking five miles around NYC. We attempted to go to a book convention (BookConn) but it was horrible and we left no later than fifteen after we arrived. We enjoyed all you can eat sushi, a new Mexican restaurant in town, visiting our favorite book store, and a lot more during her seven day trip. As you can tell there are no pictures to share of her visit. I really don't have an excuse for this other than the fact that we were always on the go.

She is of course planning her next trip out and we have some BIG plans in the works. Don't worry I won't forget the camera next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment