Friday, February 28, 2014

Confession

At the end of January I posted that I would be starting my first fitness challenge from Pinterest.


Lets face it, life gets away from you sometimes. I began this challenge with full force and determination. Things quickly began to get crazy here with the weather, extra long commuting hours, and to top it off getting back to the gym full time. So, I am not going to make any further excuses I am just going to say... I have failed the fitness challenge. I completed half of the days but had to take extra days in between to rest because I was insanely sore and my husband would not let me continue. I also took about four days off because we had a house guest. After thinking about how I would jump back into the challenge I decided it would be better to just restart. So here it is, my second time around:


Begining Challenge: 3/1/2014
Finishing Challenge: 3/30/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment