Wednesday, February 19, 2014

101 Things in 1001 Days: #36 - Create 3 DIY crafty items from Pinterest

I have been attempting to keep up with my 101 things in 1001 days and because of this I have been cooking and baking up a storm. I decided that I wanted to organize all my new amazing recipes. I came across a pin on Pinterest from a blog titled Pinch A Little Save-A-Lot that offers free printables to organize just about anything you can think of. I saw the instructions below and was instantly excited to get all my recipes into custom binders.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG POST

This project took a while to complete but it was well worth it. I love that I can keep all of my go-to recipes in one place and organized how I like them. Now every time I test out a new recipe I get to make the fun decision if the recipe is worthy of making it into my binders. :)


Check our her blog and get organizing.

#36 - Create 3 DIY crafty items from Pinterest
33% Complete


No comments:

Post a Comment