Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two Meals for the Price of One

If you know me well you know that I like a bargain. When I found a cooking show that focused on good food for cheap prices I was hooked. Last week I choose to make one of the recipes from the show.

Pepperoni and cheese casserole with garlic bread and green salad. 

The pepperoni and cheese casserole included pepperoni, cheese, onions, tomatoes, zucchini, noodles, and spices.
For the garlic bread I made the garlic spread with things I already had in the kitchen, chopped garlic, butter, parsley, and dried basil.
I cheated with the salad which is just a bagged salad with an added tomato.

While cooking the above meal I saved half the loaf of uncooked garlic bread and reserved one cup of the sauce that went in the noodles.

The next evening we took the tomato, pepperoni sauce and put it on top of the left over garlic bread and covered with cheese, then baked for 10 minutes.


Two very different meals for the price of one.
Yum!

Pepperoni and Cheese Casserole recipe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment