Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Are You Fair with Your Closet Space?

This is a questions for all those married people out there or anyone that lives with their significant other. In my case Joe has more clothes then I do but he has a larger dresser so it comes out even in the closet. Shoes are a completely different story. Joe and I were spoiled enough to have his and her closets in our last place but here in New York we are not so lucky. We have one very small closet in our bedroom and have a larger closet off the kitchen but that unfortunately the larger closet has no room for shoe storage. Organizing our shoes was one of the last tasks I tackled but I did it.

This was the before picture (keep in mind these are only my shoes):
I had my doubts throughout the process but I made our limited space work. This is the final product:

Where are Joe's shoes you ask?:
Poor guy I am going to have to figure something else out but for now this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment