Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014

2014 Wrap-Up Quiz

1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
Traveled so much!
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I met and surpassed my goal to eat healthier – Thank goodness for Paleo!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Two little baby boys come to mind – One is my God-son!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness. <-- Same as 2013
5. What countries did you visit?
Canada
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you didn't have in 2014?
Baby… maybe….
7. What dates from 2014 will be etched upon your memory, and why?
Niagara Falls with Mommy & Seattle with one of my best friends
8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?
Getting into Fordham University and receiving a scholarship
9. What was your biggest failure?
Debt re-payment – Even though we did very well I had higher hopes for 2014
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Airline tickets to take my Mama to Canada - Money WELL spent!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Not mine that’s for sure – Every year I spend on the east coast I find myself forgetting about my life in California (not intentionally)  -  In 2015 I aim to be a better friend with regular calls/e-mails/text
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No one that I can think of - This was a really good year!
14. Where did most of your money go?
Commuting to work! <-- Same as 2013
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going home for the Holidays meant the world to me. <-- Same answer as 2013
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
Turn Down For What!?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: A) happier or sadder? B) thinner or fatter? C) richer or poorer?
A) HAPPIER <-- Same as 2013
B) Thinner!
C) Richer!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Decorating our apartment. <-- Same answer as 2012 & 2013
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stressing over money when I shouldn’t have
20. How did you spend Christmas?
In CA with all our friends and family.  <-- Same answer as 2012 & 2013
21. Did you fall in love with 2014?
Nope... still in love. <-- Same answer as 2012 & 2013
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Right now it’s King of Queens – Joe and I just bought seasons 6 – 9 for $4 each
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
NOPE <-- =]
24. What was the best book you read?
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
None <-- Same answer as 2013
26. What did you want and get?
Get into a four year school
27. What did you want and not get?
I wanted to purchase a home... but that is in the future. <-- Same answer as 2012 & 2013
28. What was your favorite film of 2014?
Maze Runner
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Turned 28 and had a BBQ at our house
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A home of our own. <-- Same answer as 2012 & 2013
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2014?
Classic/Glam but I am working on expanding my style <-- Still stuck
32. What kept you sane?
My husband
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
Again, no comment <-- Same answer as 2013
34. Who did you miss?
My friends and family in CA <-- Same answer as 2013
35. Who was the best new person you met?
No one new this year and I like it that way ;)
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.
Life is too short! <-- Same answer as 2012 & 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment