Friday, January 16, 2015

2015 The Year of Simple Living


Every year around this time we all take a look at our life for the last twelve months or so and focus on things we want to improve on. I am currently working to complete my list of 101 things in 1001 days so I decided to skip the new years resolution. Instead I wanted to give 2015 a general theme about something I want to work towards.

2015 will be my year to make my life more simplified. In my life I have gone up and down with having too much stuff. After getting engaged and moving in with each other Joe and I really had nothing of value and not enough things to consider clutter. After our wedding was another story, we received so many amazing wedding gifts to help us complete our home things got a little cluttered. Once we decided to move across the country we went through every little item we had and downsized once again. Three years later I am sorry to say that we again have too much stuff. Living in 725 square feet we are quickly outgrowing our place. Instead of moving onto a bigger and better place I have decided to simplify our selves, house, and life.

Over the course of the next twelve months I will be going through our house little by little and purging what is not needed. I have also been told over and over how much makeup, beauty products, and jewelry I have that I barely ever use. I will also be going through all of the above and reviewing, using up, and purging the unused. I will be bring you along this journey with me and keep you updated on all my progress.

What are you working towards in 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment