Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014 Recap


 Last Halloween was our first official Halloween on the East Coast (Our 1st Halloween was cancelled due to hurricane Sandy) and we didn’t think we were going to get many trick-or-treaters. We didn’t buy any candy and turned out the lights for movie night. I cannot tell you how many knocks and giggles we heard outside the door and I have never felt so guilty. This year I started early and stocked up on candy, determined to make up for last year. 

The week prior I was in the Halloween mood and made countless snacks while counting down the days. On Halloween we had extra lights on, the door wide open, and waited. The final count was…… ONE trick-or-treater! 

Joe and I are unsure of what we will do next year but at least I don’t feel guilty!

How many trick-or-treaters did you get?

For recipes of the goodies shown above click below:

 Chocolate Chip Cookies
Halloween Bark
 


No comments:

Post a Comment