Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites: My Favorite Work-Out Video


My current work-out obsession is this video:

Bikini Ready - Cyndi Whitmarsh

This work-out takes only 20 minutes and requires only hand weights. I tend to get frustrated with home work-outs because I rarely feel “worked-out” afterwards. This video is the only video I have tried that truly makes me sweat! I have been doing this video three times a week and really enjoy it. In the beginning I made the mistake of doing it right before I had to drive to pick up Joe from the train station and I cannot explain how painful it was to get into my truck. I don’t consider myself out of shape but I need to condition my muscles more on a regular basis. The video really works your muscles and you will continue to feel it a few days after.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment