Monday, November 10, 2014

Sunday Funday?

(this is all clean laundry)

Has this ever been you?

Before the weekend Joe and I both agreed that this weekend was going to be dedicated to chores. We have multiple vacations in the near future and we need to start preparing. Saturday we started off strong by making a hot breakfast and running to the bank, library, gas station, and grocery store. Then things came to a screeching halt. Joe and I decided to take a little break and catch up on a TV show or two. This lead to an afternoon nap and I did not get back on my feet until 6pm! Usually I would be embarrassed to admit I slept for hours during the day but we have no kids yet so we might as well take advantage.

Our sleep filled Saturday caused us to have a less than relaxing Sunday. Six loads of laundry and some house cleaning later it was 9pm on Sunday night. This morning I am still exhausted but feel great that I am going to be going home to a clean house. (Even if it's not until 11pm)

Now, I can focus on packing for vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment