Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Husband Coupon Haul

I realize my blog posts have been extremely routine lately. I apologize for this but with school, work, and visitors it has been hard to get my creativity brain working. Our current schedule is leaving the house at 7am for work and not arriving back from school until 11pm so you can see why I have been slacking. With that said I am going to make every effort to post more exciting updates in the weeks to come.

- - -


Last week my husband brought to my attention that my recent couponing hauls have been mainly girl products (I beg to differ) but this is where my challenge came in. He challenged me to do a husband haul. For this haul I did not save as much money as I normally do because I was limited to products he would like that were on sale. All in all I think I did a pretty good job and I have a very happy (and hydrated) husband.

Transaction #1

(2) Gatorade G Series Thirst Quencher Fruit punch 4 Pack: $4.59 each on Sale for 2/$5.00
(6) Gatorade G Series Thirst Quencher Lemon Lime 4 Pack: $4.59 each on Sale for 2/$5.00 
(2) Axe Sport Blast Shower Gel + Shampoo: $5.79 on Sale for 2/$9.00
(2) Axe Dry 24H Anti-perspirant & Deodorant:  $6.20 on Sale for Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

CVS Coupon $3.00 Off Deodorant
Coupons.com $3.00 two Axe products
CVS Coupone $1.50 Off Deoforant
Used $21.00 in ExtraCareBucks from last week

Paid: $12.40 + received $7.00 in ExtraCareBucks

 

 - - -




Retail Value: $60.70
 

Paid Out Of Pocket : $12.40

($7.00 in ExtraCareBucks left over for next week)



Saved: $48.30

80%

No comments:

Post a Comment