Wednesday, October 29, 2014

How I Simplify Recipes & Make Paleo Friendly

Some people can be intimidated by cooking alone not to mention trying to figure out how to make a recipe Paleo friendly. Below I will share how I took one of my favorite recipes for Shpard's Pie and made it work for our lifestyle.

Ingredients


Directions 


Keep in mind when cooking you can really make up your own rules. (Baking, not so much) I made this dish recently and was too lazy to boil the chopped carrots after I boiled the Cauliflower. In the finished dish the carrots were harder than usual but who cares, I was just cooking for myself and my husband. When I cook for other people I tend to follow the rules but when cooking for yourself use some trial and error to see if you can simplify the process.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment