Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Recipe Edition: Turkey Meatloaf with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes

I had a little trouble with this recipe the first time I made it, and this leads me to my recipe tip for this entry:

Recipe Tip: If the recipe is online and has been reviewed A LOT at least read the worst reviews before attempting to make the dish. (I wish I knew this first)

I was never really a fan of meatloaf just because I don't usually eat it all that often. Joe on the other hand loves meatloaf so as soon as I saw a recipe with feta and sun-dried tomatoes I knew I had to try it. Doesn't look so good here:


But it turned out looking pretty good:


Unfortunately, like I said before I did not read the reviews for this recipe before I made it and I found out the hard way that everyone agreed the additional salt needs to be left out of the recipe... opps!

Recipe Here - Remember leave out the salt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment