Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My 100th Post

Can you believe it? After starting this blog about a year ago and barely using it in the beginning. Now 100 entries later many rave about my little ole blog, it’s a little hard to believe.

For my 100th post I wanted to do something a little different (a little more interactive). Let’s hear from you…
What have you been wanting to ask me?
Are there any questions you have about our move, new life, new jobs, Joe, or anything?
Ask me now!

I know most of you are reading this blog as guests so I made sure you will still be able to post a comment even if you are not signed up with Google.

You are also welcome to leave an anonymous question.

Just scroll down to the bottom of this post and click the link that says “comments.”

I want to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment