Wednesday, July 9, 2014

101 Things in 1001 Days: #58 - Go to the Gym 100 Times

I really have no excuses... seriously, I don't. I have not even gotten back on track in July but starting next week I plan to, I swear!!! It's very difficult for me to hit the gym three times a week during summer, I would much rather head home with my husband and enjoy a home cooked meal in our backyard. With that said I should mention that I am getting an A in regards to my eating habits. For the past couple of weeks I have been cooking 90% of our meals and about 80% have been Paleo. Despite the fact that I have been neglecting the gym I feel amazing and better than I have felt in a while. This weekend my husband and I are planning on another long hike which will hopefully set the tone for the rest of the month!


#58 - Go to the gym 100 times
30% Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment