Saturday, December 15, 2012

X-Mas List

We all have a Christmas List for each year. I really don't want or need much this year, I am just thankful to be able to fly home and see the family. (Keep your fingers crossed the weather allows us) 

Need:
We defiantly could use and need a double burner stove top grill. Lacking a BBQ this will help us still enjoy  steaks or burgers.

Want/Need:
At my old job back in California I was able to wear sneakers to work. In result I have ruined my gym shoes.

Want:
Now, it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't have new Uggs on the Christmas list. These were screaming my name from the moment I saw them but I won't even tell you how much they cost. I most likely will never own these but a girl can wish. :)

What are your Needs, Wants/Needs, and Wants for this Holiday Season?

No comments:

Post a Comment