Monday, December 10, 2012

Crazy Married Life

Our life for the past month or so has been out of this world busy. I have been working between 50-72 hour work weeks sense the storm hit. I can't really complain because of the amount I love my job but I have really been wearing down. Not only am I working overtime nearly everyday, Joe and I joined a gym by my work so we are not usually getting home before 8pm every night. This is where our challenge comes in, cooking dinner. Not only are we exhausted but we don't have time to really cook a good meal. One night I basically feel asleep in the car on the drive home from the gym. Joe told me to take a shower and he would make dinner. This is what was waiting for me after my shower:


Yum!
I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment