Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hitting the Road (or Air)

This weekend Joe and I will be making the trip back home to visit our family and friends for the Holidays. I cannot explain how excited we are to take some time to ourselves and enjoy our favorite people. In anticipation I have been working insane hours at work trying to get organized enough to be able to leave for a week. After the last two weeks I am so excited to be able to take some time off.

My rules for any vacation I take is to remove myself from any social media and things like that. So in preparation for our trip I would like to say goodbye for the next couple of weeks. Be sure to check back sometime after Christmas or New Years because I am sure the posts are going to be lengthy and exciting.

Happy Holidays My Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment