Thursday, April 14, 2016

Trunk Club Review: April 2016

If you are unaware of what Trunk Club is you can check my previous post here: Trunk Club Review: March 2016. With some vacations in my future I thought it would be fun to reach out to my stylist and request a trunk with all vacation clothing. My stylist Lindsay did not disappoint with this trunk, lets get to it: 

This dress was adorable but was a little too big and showed off a little too much cleavage for my taste:
Returned

I liked this dress when I saw the picture but the fabric was too stiff and itchy:
Returned

I was really torn about this dress, I love the style but something in the sizing was just off:
Returned

Oh my goodness can someone please get married?! I need to own this dress and have an event to wear it to... until then:
Returned

Too snug in the waist and too big in the bust... never had that problem before...:
Returned

This dress felt like pajamas...I want to live in this dress!! Back to reality: the dress is $178 and is a tad too big:
Returned

Love, love, love... but the fabric is extremely heavy and would be too warm in hot climates:
Returned

Too cute... but too expensive:
Returned

This shirt was actually on sale from $79... I like it but it's nothing special:
Returned

I would never pick these out or try them on but they are beautiful and so comfortable!:
Kept

Size large... Too big:
Returned

If this jumpsuit didn't have pockets that sit on the hips it would have been a real contender:
Returned

Itchy, itchy, itchy:
Returned

Lets be honest... I do not need shoes:
Returned &
Returned

Looking at the fact that I only bought one item, you would think this trunk was unsuccessful. BUT this service does exactly what I want it to do. It opens up my style and helps me step outside of the comfort zone. I would have never purchased or even looked twice that the pair of pants I choose to keep, but now I want to wear them everyday. I don't want to collect clothes but add a piece here and there that I am 100% in love with. 

Again if you are interested you can click the link below to be connected with my stylist Lindsay:


Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I shared your review on Trunk Club Reviews today https://www.facebook.com/trunkclubreviews/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete