Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Summing Up The Last Month

I am BACK by popular request :)

Recently I have been getting requests to blog, blog, blog. I thought now would be a great time to get back into the swing of things. I'll give you a little update on the last month and then share a few blog posts that go further into fun details. So lets see, where to start:

  • I saw my 2nd Broadway Play
  • I had a week long vacation from work
  • I have some exciting news brewing regarding my education
  • My DAD and Julie came to visit
  • The Husband is planning a Birthday BBQ for me (I turn 28 on Monday the 19th!)
  • I have been really good at getting to the gym
  • I spent Easter with family out of state
  • We will be having an unexpected visitor in the next two weeks
  • I am still a full 10 pounds lighter than I was when I started eating Paleo

That is all that I can think of at the moment but be sure to check back for more interesting and detailed posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment