Saturday, October 5, 2013

ALS Walk

Living across the country from all of our loved ones has its down sides. An extremely important person in our lives has been diagnosed with ALS. There was an ALS walk this weekend that we were unable to be apart of. (We were there in spirit) This is not the first time we have had someone close to us fighting a horrible disease and I can't say it hurts any less. I am lucky to say that I have cancer survivor in my family but this in no way means there is an end in sight. I encourage every single one of you to donate big or small to a cause that is close to your heart, every little penny helps. For those that are interesting in donating to an ALS foundation here is a link: DONATE


God bless all those that are fighting for their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment