Friday, June 28, 2013

Traveling in Style

If you know me well you know that I like everything thats different. When I travel this is no exception... I LOVE a good deal but one of my biggest wants when we travel is to book a unique hotel room. Let's take a trip down memory lane and look at some of my past travels and unique hotel rooms...

Hotel Room #1 
Las Vegas - The PINK Room




Hotel Room #2
San Diego - We booked this room for the view


Hotel Room #3
Las Vegas - The Fancy Room




Hotel Room #4
Monterey - Location Location Location



Hotel Room #5
New York - Scored an AMAZING deal paying less than a regular room rate but got the Penthouse






Hotel Room #6
Las Vegas - The Bachlorette Party Suite






Hotel Room #7
Aruba - The Honeymoon Suite





Hotel Room #8
Santa Cruz - Valentines Suite (FREE!)



Hotel Room #9
Boston - My Favorite




I am aware the hotel room is usually just the room you sleep in during your vacation but I cannot help myself. Although I always make sure to get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment