Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Back to My Roots

In May I had planned to take a trip home to SURPRISE both my parents for their 60th Birthdays! It was probably the best trip ever. (Minus the fact that Joe could not join me) I had to go through months of secrets and scheming to make this happen.

Keep in mind that mom came to visit twice after I had booked the trip and I think I almost split the beans at least once during her visit.

The first day in town me, my co-worker, and my mother enjoyed breakfast in Capitola. All the while my father was still unaware of my whereabouts. ;)


That night I walked into my dads 60th Birthday party and surprised him.


Do I look happy to be with my Daddy on his 60th? Probably the best trip I will ever take.






The next day to celebrate my mothers 60th birthday she had some requests. These requests included...

Zip-lining in Santa Cruz (Yes, my mother is afraid of heights)


Well I thought she was...


And of course her daughter is scared of NOTHING... ;) I'm kidding!


"Anything you can do I can do better!"



From there we hopped in the car and headed to San Francisco to cruise around town in our rented bug!


Such a perfect 60th Birthday picture!





Ohh... by the way... my Mom also celebrated her 60th by doing something else...


SHE GOT HER FIRST TATTOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment