Sunday, January 20, 2013

1st Visitor of 2013

Joe and I were very excited to learn that our friend Jerrod was going to fly back to New York with us to celebrate the new year!

We spent New Years with my co-worker Jimena, salsa dancing the night away with her family.

The next weekend the four of us spent time in NYC exploring and showing Jerrod around town.

The next day we took Jerrod shopping on Broadway and that evening we had to take Jerrod to see Times Square at night.
The final photo of the night was taken by Jerrod in Grand Central station and for some reason I just love this photo.

While Jerrod visited the boys were cooking up a storm. I was one spoiled girl!
Homemade chicken wings.
Swordfish, scallops, crab cake, and asparagus.

Jerrod's visit was very fun and we were extremely sad to seem him go but I am sure he will be visiting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment