Sunday, March 4, 2012

When was the Last Time You took PE?!

In order for me to finally get out of my junior college I need to take a physical education course. After realizing that working full time and trying to take a night class (PE night classes start at 4pm) was just not going to happen I decided to take an online course. My first thoughts are probably along the line of yours as well. “How in the heck do you take a PE course online?” After some more research I learned that you have to take a fitness appraisal at the beginning and at the end of the course. I can’t lie, I was interested because it seemed easy and did not include taking my exhausted self to class a couple nights a week. I signed up and attended the first fitness appraisal.

It actually was enjoyable and got me out of a half of day of work to be outside in the nice weather. In the class we have to complete work out journals that total five hours of physical activity every two weeks and complete small quizzes about general health and fitness. The teacher would like us to have a variety of different workouts to find the one that works best and interests us the most. I plan on taking full advantage of the class and seeing what I can get out of it.

Will update more as the class goes on…

No comments:

Post a Comment