Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Go To: Smoothie

When Joe and I started eating Paleo we made recipes that were good but not great. We have now had more time to play around with the recipes to create some GO TO recipes.  I shared a recipe for a protein smoothie in the last couple of weeks and I have sense adjusted the recipe into something I LOVE. One of the main reasons why I love this smoothie is because there are a couple "yucky" (but good for you) ingredients that you can't taste!


Protein Smoothie
2 -Tbsp Almond Butter
1 Egg
1-Cup Frozen Fruit
1 Banana
Coconut Milk - Just enough to cover the fruit

You have to trust me when I say this smoothie is amazing! You can barely taste the coconut milk (I don't love coconut) and you cannot taste the egg even though eating a raw egg creeps me out.

You HAVE to try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment