Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Spoiler Alert!

I know my updates have been a little drab lately but Joe and I really don’t have much going on. We are both working full time and going to school. On the weekends we usually spend time resting and just being home. So to stir things up I am going to share a couple of exciting updates:

This year we will be celebrating Christmas on the west coast once again!

For Thanksgiving we will be joined by Joe’s sister… I am SO excited to show her around NYC.

As of Fall 2013 I will be receiving my baby degree, yes, I FINALLY stopped listening to my counselors and figured it out on my own… I’m receiving my A.S. in Administration of Justice! Afterwards, I will be taking a semester off and applying to the local University and changing my major once again… I might be attempting to get into a 5 Year Master’s program for Accounting but I have not decided if it would be better to go for the standard 4 year Bachelor’s first…. decisions, decisions!

...I'm also graduating on the Deans List!! :)

That’s all I can think of at the moment but stay tuned for more updates :)

I hope that grabbed your attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment