Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hautelook.com

These days there are so many blogs and websites promising the best discounts and deals on everything from soap to shoes, but I think I have found a real winner. I signed up for hautelook.com months ago but never really found the time to explore the website. Last week at work my co-worker was talking about it and mentioned that there are actually extremely good deals. I wondered onto the website a couple days ago and was shocked to see some of the deals being offered. Here is an example:


If you know me you know I am a sucker for a good deal and rarely purchase items at full price, so this is my dream place to shop. This website operates a little differently than others, they hold events everyday for specific brands and those deals are only offered for about 48 hours. There is also a limit on how many of one item is available. They offer deals for women, men, kids, jewelry, and more.

I just wanted to share the wealth, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment